Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Bucket Combo – 1 Gallon Buckets, Mylar, Oxygen Absorbers

I am at the limit for the number of items I can have in our current store. So, pending upgrade (next week I hope), and because I’m interested in testing Paypal buttons anyway for some other products, I officially offer here at Advice and Beans the ‘Awesome Bucket Combo’:

Awesome Bucket

It includes 9 Awesome 1-Gallon buckets, 10 – 1-Gallon Mylar Bags to put in the buckets, and 20 – 300cc Oxygen Absorbers to go in the bags.

When I got a look at the buckets for the first time last week, I was very impressed, and not just because I am selling them. At our house, my wife has already said we will use them for any number of things, including storing tools or knick-knacks as well as for smaller quantities of flour or sugar. They are solid, have read plastic and metal handles, and come with gasket seal lids.

You may purchase the combo for $51.99 by clicking the Paypal Button immediatley below ! Let me know if you have any questions at public@adviceandbeans.com.


About The Author

admin

Other posts by

Author his web sitehttp://www.adviceandbeans.com

16

02 2011

7 Comments Add Yours ↓

The upper is the most recent comment

  1. 1

    This is a great addition to your store! It will be nice to have a ready to use combo for storing smaller quantities of items. Thanks.

  2. Dee #
    2

    I purchase your combo of 50-1 gal bags + 50-504A 300CC oxgen obsorbers.
    I put up my beans and rice, tossed in one obsorber into the beans and 2 into the rice. I could not find our how long it will take for them to work.
    They seem fine however, I felt a litte heat, but that stopped within a day.
    Still my bags have not shrunk up like I have seen many do. How long does it
    take for them to work?

  3. 3

    Hey Dee, thanks for the question! Depending on what you store, the environmental conditions when you store it, and the exact amount of headspace in the bag as you store, it is very possible they won’t shrink much or get ‘hard’ like a vacuum-sealed bag does. Because air is only 20% oxygen, removing all the oxygen in the bag still leaves 80% of the air in the bag intact. As long as you have a good seal and you felt the absorbers get warm, everything is in working condition and you will be fine!

  4. Dee #
    4

    I sent you an e-mail June 19, 2011 and your advice was very helpful. I have another question, I have many absorber left, stored in the orginal bag, however, I sealed the orginal bag using my seal-a-meal. What color should they remain if they are still good & what color do they change to when they are spent? I have a large bag of rice I need to store in your mylar bags and want to know if I need to purchase new aborbers.

  5. 5

    Ma’am

    Thanks for stopping by and the question. When you take them out of the bag, pinch the absorbers. If they are soft inside, like a powder, they are good and you can still use them. If they are crunchy or hard inside, you should get new ones.

    Thank you!
    Tobias

  6. 6

    Heya my business is for the first time in this article. I discovered that table and that i to find It genuinely very helpful & them forced me to be out and about a great deal. I hope to offer one important thing again plus assist some others as you forced me to be.

  7. 7

    I got to thinking to buy and use



Your Comment